Sunday, February 22, 2009

The Mommy Meme


No, I'm not a mommy yet, but I saw this meme on Lots of Scotts and thought it was really cute, so I asked my niece to answer these questions about her mother, my sister... :)

Little Girl is 6 -- here's what she said:

1. What is something Mom always says to you?
"No."

2. What makes Mom happy?
"When I do a good job."

3. What makes Mom sad?
"Mommy's never sad."

4. How does your Mom make you laugh?
"When she tells me jokes -- if she ever does."

5. What was your Mom like as a child?
"She had glasses."

6. How old is your Mom?
"Uh... Mama, are you 28?" (She was right.)

7. How tall is your Mom?
"Large."

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
"Go shopping."

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
"Go to work."

10. If your Mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
"She might go to Disney World."

11. What is your Mom really good at?
"Picking out shirts for me."

12. What is your Mom not really good at?
"Doing sports."

13. What does your Mom do for a job?
"Go to the credit union." (She's right.)

14. What is your Mom's favorite food?
"Pizza."

15. What makes you proud of your Mom?
"I don't know."

16. If your Mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
She became frustrated at this point, insisted that she didn't know, and she didn't want to answer any more questions. We resumed at a later time. :)

17. What do you and your Mom do together?
"Watch tv."

18. How are you and your Mom the same?
"Eyes."

19. How are you and your Mom different?
"Hair."

20. How do you know your Mom loves you?
"She tells me every night."

21. What does your Mom like most about your (step)dad?
"I don't know."

22. Where is your Mom's favorite place to go?
"Shopping."

(I'm sensing a trend...)

If you do this meme with your kids, let me know, I like reading what kids have to say. :)

No comments: