Tuesday, February 10, 2009

What to Write When You Don't Want to Write...


I realize the blog has been sorely neglected of late. At first it was due to busy-ness, but I must admit that's not been the case for the last week or so. I just don't seem to want to write right now, and I can't explain why.

There is so much going on right now, so many things I could write about, but maybe it's just that they're too close to my heart to put out there in black and white.

So maybe something will come to me soon that I'll want to write about, but until that time comes, all is well, life is great, I just don't have anything that I particularly wish to write about at the moment. :)

(Now that I've written this, I'll end up posting like ten times in the next three days. Doesn't it always work that way? :) )

No comments: